Friday, April 10, 2009

Sipping Savings...

This week brings a few beverage saving opportunities. If you are a Bank of Hawaii customer you may have received a coupon in your statement. The flyer has a "Buy One get One Free" smoothie/breakfast drink for Jamba Juice . I believe it run through the end of May 2009 but don't quote me since I already used my coupon. Wonder where I can get more?? Also Bank of Hawaii ATMs located in select JJ stores will have $1 off coupons on the back of the receipt. I haven't gone to a JJ with the BOH ATM yet so I can't confirm it and don't know when this promotion will end.

Starbucks recently e-mailed me a coupon as well. "Go Green with Starbucks and Receive a Complimentary Beverage" is the promotion. Just have to print your e-mail and "all orders will receive a coupon for a complimentary tall (12 fl. oz.) beverage of your choice from any participating Starbucks. " The offer expires 6/30/09. Again, I haven't tried to use the coupon yet however, most of the previous offers through e-mail from Starbucks have been honored.

Starbucks newest promotion is "Pairings for $4.95."

Tall Brewed Coffee (12 fl oz) plus your choice of:
New Artisan Bacon Sandwich
New Artisan Ham Sandwich
Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Sandwich
Sausage Sandwich

Tall Caffè Latte (12 fl oz) plus your choice of:
Reduced-Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake
Perfect Oatmeal

The Foodland ad (4/8-4/14) also has a The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf coupon on the bottom of page 5. Good for $1.00 off Large Thai Hot or Iced Latte. I personally haven't tried it yet but with the discount it looks like I just might.

***Foodland currently has the best deal on large mainland eggs, 18 pk for $1.88!! Cheaper than Kmart or Target which sells them for about $1.50/12 pk. Just in time for coloring!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment