Friday, April 10, 2009

My First Blog

Happy Aloha Friday!!

I have created this blog to share the savings that I find from week to week. I hope to pass on the knowledge to you so we can enjoy life more and worry about finances a little less. As we all know, the cost of living here is much higher than the rest of the U.S. therefore we need to work a little harder to find ways to cut costs and save money. I am no expert saver but I hope that I can provide some ideas and hope to hear from you as well. Being that I love to shop and eat, most of my blogs will consist of upcoming/ongoing sales as well restaurant/food promotions that I come across. I am not much of a cook so don't expect to see recipes or cooking tips although you are free to post them.

Additionally, I am not very savvy when it comes to designing a website so it will be pretty plain and simple for a while.

Char

No comments:

Post a Comment